There is a place on the back of the neck that have power to make you feel 10 years younger and twenty times more relaxed – it is a proven fact! Pressure point is at the base of the skull, right on the edge of the upper part of the neck and skull. Feng Fu point – which translates in Chinese acupuncture as wind mainson – it’s like a hole, is the meeting place between the neck and head and influencing, therefore, the entire musculoskeletal system.
To activate the Feng Fu point you do not need any complicated tools. All you need is an ice cube. Sit on the tummy and put an ice cube on Feng FU point. Leave it there for about twenty, twenty-five minutes. If it melts meantime, replace it with another ice cube. Repeat this treatment twice a day, once in the morning on an empty stomach and once before bedtime. Maybe there are skeptical people regarding this technique, but in my opinion, it really works.
The benefits of Feng Fu technique
- Improves your sleep quality. Helps you to sleep faster and better
- Calms down the menstrual pain – the pressure point on the neck has a direct communication with the body’s menstrual cycle.
- Reduces thyroid problems – Feng Fu point contributes to the activation of the thyroid, which is why ice cube technique will reduce the thyroid problems.
- Improves digestion
- Keeps you away from cold and flu
- Reduces stress and chronic fatigue
- Creates you a good vibe, relax you