Taking care of our skin starts with choosing the suitable products for our skin type. Many women buy products that are not suitable for their skin. So, it is very important to know how to identify our skin type.
In order to find out your skin type, you should follow the next instructions:
- Clean your skin very well, wash it and dry it with a towel. Wait for an hour
- Pay attention to the areas if your skin where you feel more tension
- Take some pieces of paper and press on different areas of the skin: cheeks, nose, forehead etc.
- Observe very well the pieces of paper. Which are oily or where you find dry skin
These are the results:
- If you observe traces of oil, you have an oily skin
- If the oil is present only on the T zone, you have a mixed skin
- If the paper is dry, with a slightly trace of peeling, you have dry skin. Also, if the paper is clean and you feel you skin tensioned, your skin is dry
- If the paper is clean, you don’t feel your skin tensioned and your skin looks normal, you have a normal skin.