Natural and homemade remedies are more and more appreciated by women. The hair products from the market were replaced with honey, olive oil, coconut oil and other natural products. If you are interested in having a long and beautiful hair, here is a great natural remedy with no chemicals. In Asia, there is an area where women are well known for having a very long hair. What is their secret?
Rice water is the secret – The secret for a long, shiny and beautiful hair have its origins in a Chinese village, called Huangluo. Women from this village appeared in record book for the longest hair, over 1.4 metres.
Women from this area use fermented rice water to take care of their hair. They cut their hair just one time in their life, and then wash it with fermented rice water. According to some studies, rice water is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and offers elasticity to the hair.
In the rice water it is also found inositol, a carbohydrate that fix and protect the hair. The amino acids from the fermented water strengthens the hairs and makes them shiny.
How to prepare this natural remedy:
- wash 1 cup of rice, to remove the dirt
- put the rice in a bowl, cover it with water and let it 15 minutes
- strain the water in a plastic bottle
- let the bottle of water at room temperature for 1 day, until starts to ferment
- pour the water in a saucepan, boil it and leave it to cool
- you can add some drops of tea, lavender of rose oil
- use the rice water as an alternative to shampoo
- rinse your hair very well after using this water
In short time, you will have a healthiest, strong and long hair.